"I Have Died Everyday Waiting For You...
Darling Don't Be Afraid I Have Loved You For A Thousand Years..
I love you For A Thousand More"

Christina Perri - Thousand Years

Sunday 17 January 2010

On The Night Like This

I wanna writing again
even i didnt know what i want to write

I have question for You
what makes people being a "PEOPLE"

then I realize the answer,
and i think that`s the reality

MONEY,JOB
all of greed thing

can you believe or
i must to force you to believe it

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Rich is a choice

Money is the highest

and the one who win is the bad one

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I hate it

Really

2 comments:

  1. keren juga kata-katanya,,

    tapi ada grammar yang salah tu bel,,

    haha

    dont mind,,

    lagi benci bgt gara-gara masalah duit y?

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahh mangap...ane lagi pusing..
    hve a little desperate about justice....

    ReplyDelete